Mazda6 1.8 petrol Tourling Sport v Kia ceed 1.4 petrol

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys thinking of buying one of the following cars a 2006 mazda6 1.8 petrol tourling sport or a 2007 kia ceed 1.4 petrol. I know they are two totally different cars but that is what i have it boiled down two now. Can anyone advise me on how these cars would compare on fuel comsumption? MPG? Any advise on the cars overall?

Sponsored Links
Vastly different cars really - the Mazda being significantly bigger than the Kia.
Expect high 30's consumption with the Mazda - maybe slightly better with the Kia.
The Mazda diesel is much, much better as an all round vehicle - but it doesn't compare with the Mondeo (more expensive though).
Build quality wise, the Mazda has it for me.
John :)

Vastly different cars really - the Mazda being significantly bigger than the Kia.
Expect high 30's consumption with the Mazda - maybe slightly better with the Kia.
The Mazda diesel is much, much better as an all round vehicle - but it doesn't compare with the Mondeo (more expensive though).
Build quality wise, the Mazda has it for me.
John :)
really could i expect high 30 MPG in the Mazda 1.8 petrol. I taught i would be getting high 20 MPG around city driving

Sponsored Links
Back