MCB make????

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi guys,

Just did a testing report yesterday and need to know what type of mcb is present on the left side of the rcd. I need to source that particular make or a compatible design.

Many thanks,
Dave

Sponsored Links
Codes are Clipsal / GET. Perhaps rebranded for some wholesaler's own substandard offerings.
Or poor quality fakes.

If I recall correctly the CE badge is associated with Elbocks Ltd, which had their components made in England.
Possibly these:
http://www.buckinghamshireonline.co...electronics/21681541511922241/elbocks_ltd.asp

If you are struggling sourcing the MCBs, I stripped a CE unit out a few weeks ago and kept a selection of MCBs and the main switch, there may also be an RCCD too. Would be happy to send out to you if required, I cannot vouch for the absolute condition of them but they look in good nick and have no reason to believe they have any damage or faults.

Sponsored Links
Cheers guys! I have ordered one off e-bay as i need it to complete my remedial works. Thanks again.
Dave

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back