McCoy kit car

Sponsored Links
Hi, thanks for getting back, have you any info on the McCoy such as spare parts etc... AL

Sponsored Links
Redfive.....I have some info on these cars if you would like to give me an e-mail address maybe we can correspond. Regards.

freddymercurystwin.....Thanks for your reply, it would be fixtures and fittings I would like to find out about ie.. internal trim, windows and winding mechanisms etc... I know that the clan crusader had the same front windshield but if it was made just for these cars or came from a donor I do not know... can you help?? Regards.

I have been on their site thanks, I was thinking of getting up a McCoy register, I bieleve there were only about a 100 of these made.

Hi yes i have been told there was only about 100 of them, dont know how many are left now though.
you can email at [email protected]

would be good to know what some bits are from as not all are mini or metro

I have been on their site thanks, the McCoy owners club seems to be a waste of effort as they do not get back to you, pity, anyway I was thinking of getting up a McCoy register, I bieleve there were only about a 100 of these made.

Did you ever get around to starting a McCoy register, I understood there were only about 100 made..:cool: and I think it would be neat to have a register.

Hi, tho' rather late after the post, I have a McCoy. On going project, but getting back to it with a vengence now. I also had no response from the advertised McCoy register. Sad really.

Mine has been on the back burner for an age now, I have been helping my son build his VTec mini, and it goes on and on....... But when he has that back on its wheels and running I will get my garage and garden back so I can then do what I need to the McCoy, mind you it has given me food for thought, either rebuild the McCoy as original or do the VTec conversion on that....Mmmmm...we will have to see and I will keep things posted.

Sponsored Links
Back