MDF Decorative Shelving

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all,

I have recently finished decorating my dining room finishing with medium Oak veneered furniture.

I would like to buy an oak stained MDF shelf 1.2m x 150mm x 18mm and find it very difficult to locate.

Can anyone help

Many thanks

Sponsored Links
You are unlikely to find a matching oak as one companies medium may be anothers dark/light. Better to get it unfinished and then stain to match what you have.

Don't know of anyone who would have that size as standard, these people will do oak shelves and can send by courier. They will also do one off sizes if you don't like the thick look. BTW 19mm is the standard thickness for veneered MDF (18mm board + two 0.5mm veneeres)

Jason

Hi Jasonb

Many thanks for your reply.

Foolishly, I didn't say it was over a radiator and therefore subject to movement. I felt getting a single piece of MDF would have little or no capping.

Bill

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back