Meaningful vote No3

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
TM is now trying yet another devious route to getting her deal through.

She is tabling the vote for next week, just one day before EU summit.

That means it gives no time for the EU to agree an extension if the vote doesnt go through.

No doubt TM will be blackmailing MPs: 'if you dont vote for my deal, the EU may refuse an extension resilting in a no deal.

Its a shame the vote to get control from her, didnt get through last night.

Horrible woman

Sponsored Links
I'd respect her more if she was honest and said she just wants to knock it on the head.

I can't see the EU27 agreeing to an extension.

The May deal is terrible.

The Labour option is as bad.

Both options mean a worse deal than we currently have.

She is failing to victory.

Politics as it is, she will whipp her party and buy off DUP then with a few labour defectors will get a poor deal over the line.

We will then spend years resolving our FTA with the EU whilst opening ourselves up to the US for little gain.

Public services will be shafted and look at the US how that works out.

Sad times.

Sponsored Links
Unfortunately, Brexers refuse to specify the benefits they anticipate.

Saying anything clear means it can be checked for accuracy.

They tried it with "£350 million a week to the NHS" which was quickly exposed as a lie, so they prefer to just throw in meaningless waffle, like "easiest deal in human history" and "we hold all the cards" which are also lies, but they can pass off as opinions.

Unfortunately, Brexers refuse to specify the benefits they anticipate.

Saying anything clear means it can be checked for accuracy.

They tried it with "£350 million a week to the NHS" which was quickly exposed as a lie, so they prefer to just throw in meaningless waffle, like "easiest deal in human history" and "we hold all the cards" which are also lies, but they can pass off as opinions.

Bit late mate.

The deal was agreed by 28 Governments

Its is not factually correct to say that its TM's deal

Its also the other 27 EU countries deal;)

Just 1 not agreeing will take us to a no deal...

Roll on
And Conservatives doomed to political backwater for a generation, or more. TM replacing Eden as the worst PM in history. Now what was his political leaning? Aah, yes another Tory with dreams of Imperialism.
Roll on indeed.

Not forgetting Eden's recent history, objecting to his party's appeasement of Fascist Italy.

The UK can cancel A50 up until the very last minute. The EU will grant a short technical extension to get the current deal over the line, if it has support or a longer "re-think" extension to come up with a new plan. Both options are in its interest.

If one rogue blocks an extension then the UK can cancel A50. There is only one deal on the table and nobody else could get a better deal.

I don't like the deal, I don't like the idea of remaining, but both are better than no deal so late in the game.

The risk of a long extension and the tide turning on Brexit is what will "whip" the harder Brexit MPs in to line. They know that a long extension is enough time for people to go off the idea.

And Conservatives doomed to political backwater for a generation, or more. TM replacing Eden as the worst PM in history. Now what was his political leaning? Aah, yes another Tory with dreams of Imperialism.
Roll on indeed.

Not forgetting Eden's recent history, objecting to his party's appeasement of Fascist Italy.

I'm a floating voter. No point aiming that at me... I doubt I will ever vote tory again

TM replacing Eden as the worst PM in history. Now what was his political leaning?
I believe that honour will fall to Camoron...

And with competition such as Thatcher and Blair, that's no mean feat!

I believe that honour will fall to Camoron...

And with competition such as Thatcher and Blair, that's no mean feat!
Thatcher was instrumental in setting up the single market, something you clearly love. (y)

Sponsored Links
Back