Meaningful vote No3

I'm not against the idea of a customs union, but to have it as a back stop for a free trade deal does tip your negotiation hand.

Sponsored Links
He regurgitates all of his previous arguments, comments, allegations, etc, every time because he is severely lacking in logical, rational arguments.
He'll be asking for proof next.
Then he'll be claiming victory in a non-competitive, non-combative discussion.
Not to mention his invented 'fact' library.

Im pleased to hear you admit you are wrong.....again :ROFLMAO:

Have you found those immigration figures yet..........thought not :ROFLMAO:

Have you found those immigration figures yet..........thought not :ROFLMAO:
I have posted two references supporting my assertion. Neither you nor Motorbiking have posted one yet.

I'm still waiting............

The last post in that thread:
upload_2019-3-17_12-10-53.png

I'm not against the idea of a customs union, but to have it as a back stop for a free trade deal does tip your negotiation hand.

The EU, looking after the interests of its member, the Republic of Ireland, insisted that there should not be a hard border between NI and RoI, which would result in a resurgence of smuggling, gangsters and organised crime under the control of the terrorist groups.

Unfortunately Theresa agreed to the Brextremists impossible demands, that there should be a hard border between UK and EU, but no hard border between NI and RoI. This is impossible, and the outists know it, hence their wailing and gnashing of teeth.

The backstop is a result of Theresa's government failure, aided by all the intellectual might of Rice-Pudd and Buffoon, to come up with a workable solution.

Sponsored Links
It will only be too late to blame the f***wits who voted to leave for the mess when the f***wits have all died.

Speaking as one of the 17.4 million f*** wits to put their cross in the leave box I would like to point out to the 16.8? who's superior intellect led them to vote Remain that turning the clock back to before David Cameron declared there would be an "In, Out" Referendum is beyond anyone's ability.

Whilst "were we are now" may seem awful the fact that the EU will be planning to make the UK suffer for having voted to leave and will want to punish us further if our deceitful Government do not take us out on WTO.

Which I understand things correctly mean tariffs carry on as is for up to ten years.

the EU will be planning to make the UK suffer for having voted to leave and will want to punish us further if our deceitful Government do not take us out on WTO.

Which I understand things correctly
Oxymoron alert.

the EU will be planning to make the UK suffer for having voted to leave and will want to punish us further if our deceitful Government do not take us out on WTO.
No they won't - they will be operating under the rules which govern their interactions with non-EU states, just as they told us over and over again would inevitably be the case once we were a non-EU state.

The case which Brexanatics thought they could magic away if they just put their fingers in their ears and sang Rule Britannia loudly enough every time it was pointed out to them.

By the time the dust has settled, not one of their ludicrous fantasies (aka treasonous lies) will have survived contact with reality.

Not one.

And if reality turns out to be punishing, that will only be because reality is what it is, that being the nature of reality.

The 3rd vote will be defeated by a narrower margin ;)

Tis the 4th vote that will need to be watched as it will be passed

Deal done

Simples :LOL:

Move into the next phase :LOL:

Transam has his finger on the pulse and is on the ball on this ;)

Looking forward to the 3rd Referendum in 18 months time.

Only if an extension to article 50 is for 18 months or two years

Which it won't be

The Erg buffoons and plenty of labour buffoons will be getting a squeaky bum 4th vote will pass

Meaningful vote wont happen this week if the numbers dont add up -it will delayed.

Why not, its not like theres any hurry :ROFLMAO:

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Back