Meaningful vote No3

Sponsored Links
The EU has

But anti-EU propagandists haven't

Did you know some of the Brexers went for a walk?

They started at the place where the bus set them down, and finished at the place where the bus picked them up.

Walking between bus-stops isn't much of a march.

View attachment 161175

bus stops ? they are all old duffers hence waiting for a red bus

As for the other pic , probably all spongers ? looking for a hand out :idea::?:

or was there some type of sale on ? buy one get one free offer:?:

Sponsored Links
This is what Normal working people did that day(certain people like figures on here)

upload_2019-3-18_19-3-33.png

wow, those numbers are very close.

I wonder how we'll get a consensus view when about half the people want one thing, and about half want the opposite.

Some sort of compromise meeting near the middle, perhaps.

Looks like meaningful vote no 3 might not now take place.
This whole Brexit process is starting to get quite boring.

As I under stand the speaker of the house Bercow may not or will not allow another vote unless substantial changes are made to the deal that is going to be voted on

Looks like It's gone or going T*ts up

As I under stand the speaker of the house Bercow may not or will not allow another vote unless substantial changes are made to the deal that is going to be voted on

Looks like It's gone or going T*ts up
So your prediction of it going through on the 4th meaningful vote as just been scuppered :ROFLMAO:

or to be accurate, instead:

The rules of Parliament will not allow another vote unless substantial changes are made to the deal that is going to be voted on

I'm sure I've heard Outists in particular moan at the idea of people being forced to vote on the same question again and again until they give the "right" answer.

I see the Europhobe press is bitching about Theresa not being allowed to do that very thing.

I'm sure I've heard Outists in particular moan at the idea of people being forced to vote on the same question again and again until they give the "right" answer.

I see the Europhobe press is bitching about Theresa not being allowed to do that very thing.
Indeed.

You weren't by any chance expecting logic, reason, joined-up thinking, consistency, etc from groups like those, were you?

Sponsored Links
Back