Meaningful vote No3

Sponsored Links
M4NIFRgkayfEnvvtq1JpQA_r.jpg

Sponsored Links
40 years membership of the EU has turned the UK into the low wage, low welfare, low productivity country it is today.
The political class who depend on the EU for their livelyhood are behind the conspiracy to derail Brexit.
In a half decent dictatorship these people would just disappear , unfortunately most of them have very good lawyers and know their rights.

40 years membership of the EU has turned the UK into the low wage, low welfare, low productivity country it is today
I personally blame UK governments for that rather than the EU

So TM wont have meaningful vote no3 next week if the numbers dont add.

Is she going to kick the can down the road until April 11th.

She needs to be kicked out before that happens, this crap has been going on too long.

Hopefully indicative votes will get somewhere.

40 years membership of the EU has turned the UK into the low wage, low welfare, low productivity country it is today.
The political class who depend on the EU for their livelyhood are behind the conspiracy to derail Brexit.
In a half decent dictatorship these people would just disappear , unfortunately most of them have very good lawyers and know their rights.

Neo liberal policies, destroying collective bargaining and financial deregulation has done that.

Being out of the EU will not solve our problems.

So tell me whats your policy prescription on solving this?

Apparently there are going to be a number of indicative votes in order to break the dead lock ?

Or attempt to break the dead lock
:LOL:

Neo liberal policies, destroying collective bargaining and financial deregulation has done that.

Being out of the EU will not solve our problems.

So tell me whats your policy prescription on solving this?
Membership of the EU hasn't solved are problems either has it.

Membership of the EU hasn't solved are problems either has it.
Spookily,, its feked our iron steel and coal....but not Germany . Complete coincidence to the dozy German lovin lemming Remainiacs.

Sponsored Links
Back