megaflo CL210 cold water combination valve question

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have tried to re-pressurise my Megaflo cylinder but I noticed on the cold water combination valve that the black lever you turn 90 degrees turned but because the lever is plastic I did not feel that it had done anything so I turned off at the mains. Do these valves suffer from issues with turning off and also does it matter what distance the mains cold water tap is from the cylinder when re-pressurising as I have completed the process but it did not seem to work correctly as I am still getting small amounts of water coming out of the discharge pipe plus the pressure from the hot water tap is ok until you turn on another tap at the same time. Any advice would be much appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Once you turn it off the cylinder is still under pressure and needs running off.You can replenish the air space yourself as per the instructions but replacing valves is a job for someone with an unvented DHW ticket.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back