Megaflo discharge pipe

Nige F said:
...(not a tank as it`s open to atmosphere :rolleyes: )...
At bleeding last - somebody else who knows what a tank is and isn't.

I lurve you Nige. :D

Sponsored Links
simond wrote

The only job where I had to specify this, we didn't get, so have not fitted this solution myself.

Im not surprised .
Its not a solution anyway. Its a bodge up.

Thanks for yoor replies so far. I spoke to Heatrae Sadia and they told me that fitting Megaflo's in basements is fairly common. They advised I contact someone like Stuart Turner Pumps to seek a solution. I'll let you know the outcome. I didn't contact Heatrae initially about the problem as in the past they ain't been overly helpfull.. I suppose it depends if you get a numpty when you ring up! :confused: On the Building control issue, during my unvented course I was told that before installing an unvented cylinder Building control should be notified at least 14 days before installation. I rang Building control in the two areas where I operate and they both said words to the effect " What do we wanna know for? We won't send out an inspector to check the installation as you will know more about it than them". Would be interested to hear your views.

Sponsored Links
Richsoft wrote

I spoke to Heatrae Sadia and they told me that fitting Megaflo's in basements is fairly common.

You were speaking to a salesman.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back