Megaflo problems

It's was a combination of two problems. Like everyone has mentioned high pressure is passing over a mixer to exit via a hot outlet. Making showering hazardous and unpredictable. I have tamed the cold mains supply with a prv now and also had to replace control stat on the cylinder as I found this to be clicking off too early. Thanks to everyone for your help on this.

Sponsored Links
You could also fit a single check NRV to the hot feed of the problem mixer if you can get at it!

ac495c.jpg

Bought some of these as a precaution but don't think they will fit the shower mixer as it has Victorian type riser with shower can at the top (not flexible hose). Only little single check valves as well, so might get blown apart by mains anyway?

That part is no good. I was referring to an NRV on the HOT copper/plastic supply up to the shower valve, if you can get to it!

image.jpeg

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back