Megaflo system - inadequate flow rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
The Italian outside models are theftproof, just rainproof - and they have lowish flowrates.

So for your latest face saving attempt, you've added theftproof and high flow to your criteria.

Can't answer for theftproof.
Now Italian external combis and lowish flow rates? I presume you say lowish, not plain low, to cover your sorry a***.

The Meteo Green is made up to 35kW to DHW, taking it over the low flow category. But then you didn't know they existed anyway so your guessing of their flow rates just show you're struggling to find them on your search engine.

Sponsored Links
The Italian outside models are theftproof, just rainproof - and they have lowish flowrates.

So for your latest face saving attempt, you've added theftproof and high flow to your criteria.

Can't answer for theftproof.
Now Italian external combis and lowish flow rates? I presume you say lowish, not plain low, to cover your sorry a***.

The Meteo Green is made up to 35kW to DHW, taking it over the low flow category. But then you didn't know they existed anyway so your guessing of their flow rates just show you're struggling to find them on your search engine.

Why don't you concentrate on whats widely available in the UK.

Heat Banks for example. :rolleyes:
The Pandorro.

Have you ever heard of them ?. Have you ever seen one ?. I doubt it.

Sponsored Links

The Pandorro.

Water Systems, R Graville-Silly-B*****ks, Balenza or is it Drivel again under yet another name (could be his boyfriend, maybe he pulled at Ecobuild). You posted about outdoor combis being your invention not me. Can't compete on the Pandorro being as you work for DPS, Heatweb or whatever stone you all crawl from under.

as you work for DPS, Heatweb or whatever stone you all crawl from under.

Dr Drivel has been retired for many years now!

He used to work on the design of commercial boiler burners and I think he may have briefly been associated on a part time basis with thermal store manufacturer for a short time.

He is well past retirement age! Here is his picture:-

BCP039-69.jpg

Tony

You have been proved wrong drivel, you have advised people to install unvented cylinders, although through your lack of knowledge you probably did not realise, although you claim they are dangerous, without any back up, you have lost any credibility you might of had, time to bow out quietly, before you embarrass yourself any further.

The Pandorro.

Water Systems, R Graville-Silly-B*****ks, Balenza or is it Drivel again under yet another name (could be his boyfriend, maybe he pulled at Ecobuild). You posted about outdoor combis being your invention not me. Can't compete on the Pandorro being as you work for DPS, Heatweb or whatever stone you all crawl from under.

Do you see Cybermen in silver suits climbing through your bedroom window as well?

If I did it would be women. I leave you to imagine the kneeling men in cheap suits at Ecobuild.

as you work for DPS, Heatweb or whatever stone you all crawl from under.

He used to work on the design of commercial boiler burners and I think he may have briefly been associated on a part time basis with thermal store manufacturer for a short time.

BCP039-69.jpg

Tony

Well done, you've even found a picture without him wearing his bondage accessories.

BCP039-69.jpg

Tony

Thanks to you Agile we now know what he looked like in the early 1970's, but have you a recent photo?

billy bob wrote

Well you spell it incorrectly

Pandora.
Happy now ?. I doubt it. :rolleyes:

so how can you post, that no one has seen it or know of it when you can't even spell it, obviously you have never seen one in real life, have you?

I was talking about Heat Banks and yes I have seen many and installed them.
Happy now ?. I doubt it. :rolleyes:

The manufacturers do not need to design an outside boiler. If you want it outside buy a steel/insulated box and job done.

Go to putney theres an estate of tower blocks which have had boilers on the balconies for over 20 years. Started of with worcester 9.24's but have been changed for all different brands.

The market niche is already covered and catered for.

OP..... Are you still there.........No, I cant blame you

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back