Megaflo system - inadequate flow rate

Status
Not open for further replies.
More Drivel
Driveller said:
No externally mounted boiler is sold in the UK.

These are imaginary then:
ExternalBoiler.gif

Sponsored Links
DD, you didn't know outdoor combis existed 'till I told you otherwise you wouldn't have claimed to be punting it round Ecobuild as your idea, nor would you throw down the gauntlet for someone to name one. Current UK availability is no barrier to EU products as you know.

You're correct I've not heard of the Takagi, but then probably neither had you 'til you Googled it 10 minutes ago. The difference is I won't be posting later pretending otherwise.

As for the demand for combis, theft makes them unpopular for external siting, hence demand for indoor models, as you put it, what people want. If you knew the market outside the world of Google you'd see developers use stored water, social housing (highest theft problem) and replacement market use combis.

Beretta are not going to sell here.

Most of their models are sold here under the Vokera brand so it would be easy for them to do so.

But they don't!! Have you noticed? Duh!!!

Mr Next he says he's Nixt
The reason why he has a lisp

Duh indeed. Why do you think that is? Because there's no demand, which b****xes your claim about interest at Ecobuild when you were probably in the King's Head alone in the corner drinking halves of overpriced lager. Sorry p*** water.

At EcoBuild at Earls Court I was talking to marketing men of boiler manufacturers. I mentioned this and why they don't make boilers with insulated water tight cases to be bolted on the outside. Rinnai are the only gas appliance maker to make an outside appliance. Many were enthused and were eager seeing a niche in the market.

A gave examples of new builds who would want a high flow combi and a jig to connect the pipes and then the boiler is fitted on the last day to stop the ****** stealing.

New builds would love it, as it frees the kitchen and airing cupboard and less pipe used. A yellow gas underground pipe to the back of the house to a boiler in a box there on the wall, a tee and into the kitchen for the hob. Maybe a secondary circulation kit like the Ethos. No noise, safe, easy to service, etc., saves masses of space and cheaper to fit. Their minds were racing. They said they talk about that back at the office. It's so obvious.

If you are in public (hard to see how not) as on the forum, chances are the only conversation you had at Ecobuild was with security as they bounced you onto the Warwick Road.

Sponsored Links
Drivel, you keep droning on and on, when will you answer the question, Why are you recommending boiler systems, Vitodens 333, Alpha CD50, as well as others on other sites, which contain unvented cylinders, when you claim that they are dangerous, stop avoiding the issue, I will not let this go until you explain, you bang on and on about the dangers of unvented cylinders and now you are advising the installation of such cylinders, which is it.

Still can't answer can you, why are you recommending boilers that contain unvented cylinders, when you claim that they are dangerous, I recommend any general public looking at this post to ignore doctor drivel's post's, he clearly has no idea what he is talking about, he has totally contradicted himself, the only reason is he does not understand how these boilers work, Vitodens 333, Alpha CD50 etc, he obviously has no experience of our industry.

Amazing few knew of any. The idea I put forward was a "high flow" combi, with a secondary circulation loop option. They then kneed down and bowed.

Hardly surprising there were few who knew in a hall full of ex-insurance reps. As for 'kneed down and bowed', I doubt you could even get a wh**e to do that for you, even if she was drug dependent, on twice her usual rate, looked like Ina Sharples and hadn't had it in years.

You asked to name a CH & HW solution in an external, weatherproofed case, because you didn't know of one. Availability in the UK is simply a phone call away for many manufacturers if and when there's a demand. They won't need the likes of you.

the topic is gas boilers. Pay attention.

You can put what you like in a box outside. No shortage of gas boilers outside. Fuel is irrelevant. You were the one claiming it as a big new idea, which it isn't. You need to get out more.

the topic is gas boilers. Pay attention.

You can put what you like in a box outside. No shortage of gas boilers outside.

That is true. But!!! No packaged units around. Get it now?

I know of only a few gas boilers fitted outside. I stressed to the the boiler makers that the boiler should be in a lockable cabinet for theft reasons. The Italian outside models are theftproof, just rainproof - and they have lowish flowrates.

That's because there's no need to package them. Get it now?
Sure if you spend long enough refining retrospectively what you would have said if you'd been bright enough, you'll find something nobody makes. Big deal.

I know of only a few gas boilers fitted outside.
That figures, You don't know much about much. ;)

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Status
Not open for further replies.
Sponsored Links
Back