Meile W562 Clicking / Flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi All

Just popped in for some advice, im a 42 year family man, working for the NHS and I have a problem :( Computers Im OK with, Cars and Washing machines i am not!!!

My 8 year old Meile W562 has not let me down until today, when i switch it on it starts clicking and flashing, i will do nothing else. The washing is piling up and the wife is giving be daggers, Please does anyone know what is wrong........if its just so that the Mrs is off my back ;)

Here it is - it sounds like it is coming from the rear of the control panel, it is vibrating there with every click

Thanks and Happy Christmas

Nick

Sponsored Links
Can you connect it to a different socket to rule out a loose connection at the mains input? Especially as the power light is flickering. Clicking could be a relay but as it's quite loud I'd guess door interlock. The clicking will almost certainly be the result of another issue.

Thanks for the reply Freddo, i think ive given up on this one, Washing started to pile high and the Mrs got angrier :unsure:

I`ve purchased another and will strip some working parts before taking it to the recyclers

Thanks again

Nick

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back