melcom alarm reset or engineers manual

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
sorry about my other thread on wednesday "women" agian the name on the alarm panel is MELCON ST 6500 IN NEED OF RESET OR WHERE CAN I GET THE ENGINEERS AND USER MANUAL FROM REGARDS BARRY

Sponsored Links
The Melcom panel is a bit of crap sold by Lyntek in Nelson Lancashire.

http://www.lynteck.co.uk/melcom.htm
I have several old ones in my cellar.

googled.
If you still need this manual contact
Lynteck Ltd
Tel 01282 717490

Margaret is a nice lady & very helpful or ring back & ask for Tom Fairnie if you dont get any joy from them (he's the big boss and a decent chap), ask if he could put manuals on his site.
I know for a fact that they have PDF files of them all.

IF you dont get one, let me know & I'll venture down in the cellar.
I have a PDF somewhere but finding the DVD it's on is another thing :D

Contact Information
Lynteck Ltd
Churchill Way, Nelson, Lancashire BB9 6RT
Email: [email protected]
Tel: 01282 717490
Fax: 01282 698020
Technical Support (Mon – Fri 9am - 5pm): 0906 711 2329 (Calls charged at 50p per minute)

Try downloading some of the pdfs from here.

The 6500 - not 100% sure thats one of the panels they did, but other Melcom panels will be very similar etc.

thanks a lot guys got in touch with lynteck and now have the manuals thanks again chaps much appreciated baz :D hope that i can return the favour one day i work with ade and texicom and now honnywell very good panels very programable and reliable cheers baz

Sponsored Links
You work with those & your using a bit of junk like a Melcom?

Or is it for a job? lol

yes you are probably right but it is for a freind because it was in the house when she bought it i am just getting it working until she can get an upgrade when she settles in cheers baz

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back