Members Of The Travelling Community

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Was sitting in my car in Asda car park yesterday waiting for 'Er Indoors to do her shopping (why does it take her over an hour?).

Anyway, parked not far behind me was a gyppo father and his brood of screaming kids in the obligatory recent model transit crew-cab tipper. Predictably, it has 'McPikey Tree Services' and a mobile number on the sides.

After a period of the kids and the father seeing who could scream at each other the loudest, they decided to jettison the wrappers, bags and boxes that had contained the McDonalds that they had just consumed.

It was like a scene from a spaghetti western, except the 'tumbleweeds' now being blown across the car park in the strong wind were the afore mentioned McDonalds' rubbish. I sat there amazed as at least 8 wrappers or boxes blew past my car. In my rearview mirror, I saw a super-sized milk shake cup ejected from the front nearside window, and explode on the tarmac. Judging by the mess it made, it must have been nearly full.

All this was from one adult gyppo and his kids in the space of 20 minutes. What the hell must it be like to have these people suddenly setting up home near you? I pity anyone who is unfortunate enough to live within 10 miles of a gypsy site.

Sponsored Links
Its not just travellers, that dump there empty fast food wrappings.

Sponsored Links
Yes. I said there must be a solution but someone deleted my post. Why?

Until the supermarkets wise up by leaving the signs over the aisles but moving the product 2 aisles away in the hope that when you go searching for it something else will catch your eye and you'll buy it as well.
Doesn't work with me. When this happens I just get the other things I went in for then go to a 'helper', tell them I can't find 'xyz' biscuits and could they go and get me a packet please? If they say they are in 'aisle 27 next to the condoms' I ask if they will nip along for me as I'm too tired to walk all that way back after working a 12 hour shift. Most of them do! :LOL:
Got to be honest, when it comes to shopping I can be totally single minded.

Has this thread been changed/altered.......??????????? :confused:

Yes, the mods deleted the original thread. I reposted it in a slightly sanitised, PC form, with a title that may escape mod censorship.

I think the original thread and the first few original postings were in danger of telling the truth. Minorities must be protected by stifling any uncomfortable facts about their behaviour and customs.

Big Brother is watching. :eek:

Sponsored Links
Back