menvier fire panel

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi guys gals, can anyone remember the model no. of the menvier fire panel that was grey in colour and had a double edged key that you inserted and turned left to silence and then right to reset. need manual for a job but forgot to take details and would like to download it
thanks

Sponsored Links
I think it's the MF 9200 should say on the panel if you can get a manual well done this panel is obsolete and has been for a while currently working for menvier and i've not got one. What is it you need the manual for ?

well got one in a student property and believe it or not they cant work out the left to silence right to reset thing, and the landlord is asking for a book so its there in black and white for them any help greatly appreciated
paul

Sponsored Links
Paul don't think your going to get hold of one mate. The only thing I can think of is contact Cooper's (formerly Menvier) directly.
Their telephone number is 01302303352.

It's worrying that studnets doing degrees cannot operate a mechanical KSW let's hope they're not engineering students !

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back