menvier m series

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, i have a alarm where the keypad is beeping with a chime, the red alert light is on as i changed the panel battery, but now it says alerts on the keypad screen and says call engineer to reset, then push ENT to reset, no matter what i do it still has the red led lit and the keypads chiming every minute or so,
any1 know how to reset the whole alarm? or to turn it off completly? if i remove the battery and the mains power the siren sounds, is there a way of powering down without the siren sounding?

Sponsored Links
Did you scroll down through all the alerts? You must read them before pressing enter.

If the panel has been locked to engineer reset, then you will need an engineer who has the engineer code to reset the system.

Is the system under a amaintenance agreement? The m series is fairly new.

If the system does require an engineer reset, and you do not want to pay for an engineer to visit, you will need to default the system and re-program. Probally not a job that you would be advised to do.

hi,
ive read the alerts and scrolled but at all the alerts are within 2 lines, theres no scroll details, so when ive pressed enter all the way through it just shows alerts on the screen with the red led on...

In the panel theres a reset jumper, does any1 know how to reset it? ive got no probs in setting up timers, zones, codes etc again...

Or is there a simple way to deactived the siren? so i can power it all down?

Sponsored Links
Have you got an eng manual? You will need one to re-program, and the defaulting info is within.

You use the left hand buttons to scroll through the alerts. Once you have veiwed each one it will stop beeping and will not show alerts.

To be honest, I am not one for dishing out eng manuals or defaulting info for obvious reasons, I hope you understand.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back