Merry christmas to one and all

Sponsored Links
2329-merry-christmas-and-happy-new-year.jpg

Sponsored Links
And That's even more unfair. I think any time families get together and have a laugh is great, xmas is just a good reason for doing it. And the kids think it is magical.
"....even more unfair." Even more unfair than what?

Don't get me wrong. I do Christmas for the sake of others, especially my step-kids and granddaughter, but not for me.
If you'd had the Christmas's my sister and I had you might feel differently.

And yes, I will be wearing the tee shirt, along with the following. (I love venison):
wp-hohoho.jpg

And That's even more unfair. I think any time families get together and have a laugh is great, xmas is just a good reason for doing it. And the kids think it is magical.
"....even more unfair." Even more unfair than what?

Don't get me wrong. I do Christmas for the sake of others, especially my step-kids and granddaughter, but not for me.
If you'd had the Christmas's my sister and I had you might feel differently.

And yes, I will be wearing the tee shirt, along with the following. (I love venison):
wp-hohoho.jpg
Hi charnwood, I said the first picture was unfair because I only did words to start. Then the next pic was bigger so that is why I said it was even more unfair. I yes I do understand there are lots of people out there who never had a decent christmas as children I was married to someone who had a very childhood.

Merry Christmas all, don't forget Merry's boy child Jesus Christ was born on Christmas day! love you all.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back