Idle Gas Fitters/ Plumbers

B

Bamber gaspipe

You regulars have so much time on your hands it`s unbelievable! I only manage to pop in now & again now that Winter is here, see you in the Summer! ;) If I don`t see or chat to all...differences & personalities apart.. I would like to wish you all a Very Merry Christmas & A Happy New Year!...Be Lucky & Prosperous & Goodwill to yours & your own! (& Softus) ;) :D

Merry Christmas to all Staff at DIY,...you do a great job..See you in Summer!

P.S.( for all who wish to return our good wishes would make a Christmas brighter) ;) ..............MERRY CHRISTMAS :D :D :D :D :D :D :D ;)

Sponsored Links
Bah!! humbug!! :D :D :D Hell's teeth you must be running a plumbing supermarket starting Christmas in OCTOBER??????? ;)

What's with this wishing people a happy consumermass in October? If I ruled the world I'd abolish xmas for a start. Happy new year (that's for 2008 by the way, just in case I don't get another chance).

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back