Message to Freddie

hehehehehehehe...I do like a wind up...Sorry, could not resist...

The simple answer is actually I'm a fool and my manual is incorrect...IT IS THAT SIMPLE...

Freddie, I apologise but I was feeling VERY childish and after my accident was in the mood for a good wind-up..and you seemed a good target in this thread...

I altered the reply from the Technical department to achieve the wind-up..the other is as sent to me.....

Everyone...apologies for the wind-up...

Sponsored Links
Big_Spark said:
hehehehehehehe...I do like a wind up...Sorry, could not resist...

The simple answer is actually I'm a fool and my manual is incorrect...IT IS THAT SIMPLE...

Freddie, I apologise but I was feeling VERY childish and after my accident was in the mood for a good wind-up..and you seemed a good target in this thread...

I altered the reply from the Technical department to achieve the wind-up..the other is as sent to me.....

Everyone...apologies for the wind-up...

:D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D Had you right off, dead to rights .... People, sh it WE have a certain style of writing, very hard to hide/.disguise it .... I felt it in me water... hence tried to contain the steam ... the fokkers are everywhere ! :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D :D

Now i havent a clue as to what he's on about and none of it makes any sense

Pip...Freddie is too easy and too tempting...however I was going to make my admission even if you lot hadn't started to suspect it was a wind-up...

Sponsored Links
Big_Spark said:
Pip...Freddie is too easy and too tempting...however I was going to make my admission even if you lot hadn't started to suspect it was a wind-up...

OK i have had enough

What wind up! what manual

Whatever Freddie....

Your too easy fella...I made a mistake in the original thread by having an incorrect manual..you continued it, and continued it, and continued it..I tried to get a resolution, and then went for the wind up...perhaps a bit childish..but no more so that your continued swipes at me...

So for the sake of everyones sanity lets simply leave this alone and agree not to wind each other up in furture...

It'll tell you what camera you have on the camera it's there in big letters

you said you had a 350d way back in April with a metal body now prove it!!!!

Freddie said:
Like ****--what manual, ?

It'll tell you what camera you have on the camera it's there in big letters

you said you had a 350d way back in April with a metal body now prove it!!!!

FFS Freddie...read my post above....MY MANUAL is wrong...I made a mistake back in April by NOT checking it out with Canon then, I posted what i thought to be correct and WAS WRONG...read my post above...I made the mistake of going for winding you up after I DID contact Canon.

The first email is 100% correct and what I recieved from Canon..HOWEVER, to do the wind up I altered the email from the technical dept after I cut and pasted it...They simply told me I had an incorrect manual and that my camera is not plastic covered mag-alloy, but simply plastic as you had said origianlly

Upon reflection I should have simply said this when I got the email, but I fancied the windup and went for it...but as I do not usually do this I obviously did it in a way that was too much and the person it was aimed at..YOU..didn't fall for it..but others did.. :confused:

Look...I apologise for doing the wind-up..you were correct, I was wrong and had I checked it originally I would have know that..I was a stubbon F***er and stuck to my Guns OK

Now can we simply leave it and move on..I will not go for a wind-up in future OK..

Ahem you mistake is to try your rubbish on someone who knows of canon cameras.

Your manual is wrong, ok why not tell us what manual you do have and better still post it together with your reciept of the camera, what ever you do now i aint gonna leave this because of this ****e and the past

Whatever Freddie..if you are unable to accept an apology for a mistake and bit of bad judement in going for a windup..then you need help..

I F*cked up when I should have simply posted the proper reply from Canon's Tech people..OK...Now leave it FFS, life is TOOOOOOO SHOORT..

Maybe I'm missing something here............is this whole (ahem) "discussion" about what a camera is made of??

Jaysus...............

who's seamus?? not a racial slur i hope.......

but seriously does it really matter if the camera is made of magnesium, plastic or bleedin' cheese??

then again i'm not really into cameras anyway, long as they have a thing to look through, a button to press and take photos they'll do me......perhaps this is a serious thing for all the camera buffs out there..

Sponsored Links
Back