metal banding

Thermo said:
no no its a watchmacallitdooberrywotsitthingy, youre confusing it with a thingamyfloppsydigariedoodaaojjamaflip :D :D :D
:LOL: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
andrew said:
Thermo said:
what are you looking to do with it andrew?[/quote2022]

nothin. was just wonderin were u could get it. if i wansted some i could easily get some

??

In that case, does anyone know where I can get a self-operated leg-amputating device? Just in case I might need one?????????????

And while you're at it, can you find me a reliable test icle scratching device - my supplier always lets me down at the last minute.

PS As an aside, did you know that you can get PP test icles for neutered cats?

securespark said:
In that case, does anyone know where I can get a self-operated leg-amputating device? Just in case I might need one?????????????

I read about a guy with some body-image disorder who used a home-built guillotine to dispense with his. Also people have been known to lay them on railway tracks.

And while you're at it, can you find me a reliable test icle scratching device - my supplier always lets me down at the last minute.

I thought you were married? ;) Of course, for that smooth finish you could use 200-grit sandpaper instead.

PS As an aside, did you know that you can get PP test icles for neutered cats?

What, prosthetic nads for toms? That would really wind up the neighbours when they think your cat is unneutered and will spray everywhere!

Or the guy who hacked his arm off because it was stuck under a boulder halfway up a mountain? Bet he was annoyed he had not packed one.

Sponsored Links
Damocles said:
Or the guy who hacked his arm off because it was stuck under a boulder halfway up a mountain? Bet he was annoyed he had not packed one.

Perhaps a crowbar might be more use in such a situation: lever the boulder off the arm :D

andrew2022 said:
Thermo said:
what are you looking to do with it andrew?

nothin. was just wonderin were u could get it. if i wansted some i could easily get some
If you want some flotsam, I've got some.

If you want some jetsam, I can get some.

Have sum of this then ! Useful banding, I think this is the stuff .....
FixingBand.jpg

;)

Sponsored Links
Back