Method statements and risk asessments for lead

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Does anyone know where I can download a template of both of these?

Preferably free ;)

Sponsored Links
No offence to SAS, but its a poxy sign of the times when you need a risk assessment and a method statement for fitting a bit of lead.

What specific operation are you doing, and I'll see what we have got. Some idiot at work must have required one of these as part of some past tender :rolleyes: :oops:

Sponsored Links
Hello

If I can work out how to attach a document you could borrow info off ours if you like, be careful to change any info specific to our company that I may have left in, and take out any stuff not relevant.

We have to do these for every single job we do nowadays - I thought that was the case everywhere now?

Regards

They're a pain in the rectum aint they lol

We're always told be people big into the whole H & S industry that every single one must be different cos every site is different, the only thing we change is the address!

The whole Method Statement and Risk Assessment thing is just a paper trail to avoid compensation when things do go wrong (mostly because the main contractor won't spend the money necessary to make it safe to work eg, raising scaffold to proper heights)

Yes a complete waste of time.

We have had to withhold work from good contractors with 'poor' or no RA's or MS's, and crap contractors with the right paperwork have got the job

I've been asked for them a few times but managed to blow them off with 'computer broke' type excuses :LOL:

I suppose I'm not the most computer literate bloke in the world, the same applies with method statements and the like, just let me boss my lead and pay me!

Good to hear I'm not the only one here who has issues with this anyway, and thanks for the kind offers too gents, if you'd like to send me anything my email address is [email protected] and will be much apreciated.

Woody, its a standard lead rip up/renew in code 6 milled lead sheet mate, flat roof with flashings.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back