metrel eurotest at

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
anyone seen these in the flesh?
look a good piece of kit.ive always shyed away from stuff that isnt megger or fluke but this might be worth a punt.
that easiswitch looks handy too.

just wondered if anyone has used one,if so any good?

or is it like someone elses wife?

Sponsored Links
I have a Eurotest Easi. It works fine except that the connector to the main circuit board worked loose over time and caused some interesting effects....

Metrel support insisted that I would have to return the instrument to them via a wholesaler (for heavens sake). In view of this, I fixed it myself.

Otherwise it seems to be solid and the results are in line with the ones I get from my Megger.
It has the nice function to be able to give you a tick if the EFLI figure complies with 16th Edition. I've asked Metrel about how to update to 17th but there has been a deafening silence. Mind you, the Zs check feature doesn't work in RCD non-trip mode so maybe its acedemic for the 17th.....

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back