MFI White gloss door needed

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

So a while back I ordered a fitted an MFI bathroom. I hadn't quite finished before MFI went bust as I started a new project :(
Anyway - I have basically got a row of MFI baltic white gloss 700 high wall cabinets. There is a gap of about 10 cm between the left most cupboard door and the wall. I was originally going to fill this with some plinth, but after seeing another bedroom install it would look much better if I could use part of an actual cupboard door so it would finish flush with the other doors (if that makes sense).

So heres the big question - does anyone know where I might be able to source a door or secondly anywhere that does similar size doors? The ones in Wickes / B&Q seem to be about 715 long whereas the MFI ones seem to be just under 700 long.

Sponsored Links
Try Howdens who may be able to help you as they used to be a part of them or something. :D

i believe mfi were supplied by maurice lay who only supply to the trade, but also supply magnet...

Sponsored Links
It looks like maurice lay & magnet only do kitchens.
I'm after some bathroom cabinets which seem to be shorter than their kitchen equivalents.
Thanks anyway.

So I still haven't managed to get an appropriate cupboard.
Its actually 695 in length. Ikea do one which is 700 but its just to long :(
If anyone has any ideas on where I could get a white gloss cupboard door 695 in length I would really appreciate it.

so ask them for an offcut :idea:

Well I have some 700 length doors which I can certainly cut the end off, but I was hoping to get a similar door so that I could have a fake door next to the rest.
If I have to cut the end the best I can really hope for is a recessed in fill.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back