Microbore radiators

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I`ve recently taken off a microbore radiator in my house and it contained a lengyh of plastic pipe which fitted into the inlet side of the isolating valve and i assumed fed the incoming hot water to the far side of the rad. This i imagine helps the flow of the hot water around the rad.
Unfortunately it was very tight and in trying to pull it out it has fallen past the deflector which held it in place and now cannot be retrieved.
Does anyone know of a supplier online where i can get a length ?
I know microbore is well past it`s sell by date and i`m worried suppliers don`t carry accessories for it anymore.
Many thanks in advance
Red dog

Sponsored Links
Double entry valve, (both pipes in same end)?

You might be able to use a length of 8mm microbore pipe as a substitute, or you could convert to a valve at either end.

What make is it?

Hi there, yes it is a double entry type valve ( yorkshire fitting )
I was thinking of trying some microbore pipe if i can`t source the real plastic pipe. I will have to get a small piece and see if it is a tight fit in the valve.
Conversion to a valve at each end will be my last resort :D
Thanks for the advice

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back