microgenus A77 error code

£700 to fit a boiler.. yer right.. took me half a day.. some people have to work 2 weeks for that.. pensioners who worked all there life, just cos spmeone done a exam and is called gorgi dont mean they should rip people off.

ok fair play the gorgi set up is expensive.. but ite onlt once evey 5 years i am lead to believe..

anyway this forums ment to be about boiler problems not if i am good enough to fit my own boiler which is working fine i mite add..
hmmm save £700 wowwwww

Sponsored Links
oh and i am city&guilds qualified level 2. doing my level 3 at present.. leve 2 was 2 nights a week 3 hours per night.. hmmmm little more than 2 weeks i think..

obviously no point continuing to try to enlighten plumberfix he obviously knows it all.

been thinking.

a little knowledge is a dangerous thing.

plumbernumptyfix

shouting & threatening at your no doubt elders & betters on an anonymous forum................fail

if you would post your name & address your plumbing career could be very short.

as an unqualified unregistered numpty you have put yourself, your family, your neighbors & perhaps subsequent occupants of your property at risk................fail

i gather you managed to carry out the boiler change in half a day. with only messing up the condensate disposal................superman..................fail

i have no doubt it only took 5 minutes to chemically flush & desludge your existing one radiator system to the required British standard........................fail

insufficient preparation in this regard will seriously shorten the life of the boiler.

perhaps you didn't need to install the required trvs & room stat.

did you open the installation & service instructions.

section 2.1 Reference Standards. it mentions "must be by a CORGI registered installer"...............................fail

section 2.8.1 even gives instructions on condensate removal. would you believe it.

i have no doubt you carried out a flue gas analysis upon completion & left a copy within the instructions as an RGI may well do & i have no doubt you range rated the central heating & adjusted the soft light setting as may be necessary......

section 10.Benchmark gas boiler commissioning checklist...........................fail

lets not forget the final page Terms & Conditions of Guarantee.
I'm not going to quote it all but your guarantee is void & you may well be charged if manufactures are called out.

wot boiler not registered. that will be no problem when you come to sell...........fail

overall...................................................................................................................fail.

am i being a little harsh?

Sponsored Links
spacethegas is a numpty numpty numpty bumpy you are such a immature little boy dude...

wot a numpty dumpty you r

hahahahahahaha

spacethegas is a numpty numpty numpty bumpy you are such a immature little boy dude...

wot a numpty dumpty you r

hahahahahahaha

Its a pity that as well as being very inexperienced in plumbing you are also very rude and abusive to people who clearly know a lot more than you do.

Learning plumbing is not just a matter of attending a course and getting a technical certificate. A proper plumber will have done an apprenticeship or other approved practical training program. You seem to be too argumentative and disrespectful to be ever able to do the practical work as no one in their right mind would be able to put up with you.

In any case you clearly think that you already know everything there is to know about plumbing!

Having said that your initial posting was fairly well written!

Tony

look to be honest i dont care want any of you think. i been brought up in care spend 5 years in a remand center been kicked from piller to post by my dad wen i was a kid and you really think i give a **** about any of you ****ers?

i aint the one that did the first insult.. scroll back and read...

also i have been in the building game since i was 18 an first came out of young offenders prison.. so if anyone wants to start tlets bring it on cos i am really getting sick of this ****.

look to be honest i dont care want any of you think.

Thats the problem!

Why are you unable to realise that you should step back and learn to respect others in the world and proceed with your personal development cooly and calmly.

I have a friend who had a background rather similar to yours. He last saw his brother 20 years ago when he had to sponge £10 off him.

For the last 20 years he has had a steady fairly responsible job, taken an open university degree and does a bit of gardening for a few people and helps a lot of old ladies with their shopping etc. He now owns two houses and two newer cars and wants to give the £10 back to his brother. He has lots of friends and never swears at anyone and is respectful to everyone he meets.

Tony

look i aint took anything of anyone in my life. i always worked.. i aint nothing like the guy u no i would rather die than ask anyone for anything.

i studed martial arts for 20 years stiull do it now. i also got a degree in computer science,
qualified comptuer engineer.
got **** oads of c&g qualifications,,

im a winner not a loser dude..

getting back to this crap forum.. I AINT POSTING ANY MORE YOU ALL A BUCNCH OF CORGI REGISTERS NUMPTYS...

Well if you have a degree and other qualifications then you have only got to learn to be polite and respectful to everyone you meet!

It just takes one minute to change your attitude!

Tony

The way to trancend Karma lies in the proper use of the will and the mind!

we can only truly be enlightend when one illiminates everything that obsures the true nature of the simple way.

does it really matter if it is here or not here?

yin and yang complete opposites each holding the seeds of eachother eternally revolving.

nither here or there black or whaite having no oppinion or judgement of others..

be like yin and yang.

to answer to critisium will only weaken your case..

when your enimie comes welcome him! when he leaves show him the way..

a true warrior will prefer to die on his feet than live on his knees..

Jeez....... school playground for a simple fault....
A77 nearly always because the sensors are all slimy or mouldy from the crap in the top chamber, remove fan and clean inside chamber and sensors with blue roll or whatever and reassemble, always worked for me!!

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back