microswitch

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
does anyone know where i can get one of these, its a micro pull switch, its fitted to a mirror with a couple of lights on it in my bathroom, i have tried rs componenets and maplins and local electrical stockist to no avail
thanks
bill

Sponsored Links
i posted a couple of pics with tyhis not sure where they are???

I have several of these, I had to buy a bag of x amount a while ago to repair some wall lights in a guest house.

Send me an email and you can send me some money via paypal or something.

I am sure they are readily available singularly somewhere though.

The company we used is Inlico Ltd - They have a minimum order though.

Sponsored Links
I have several of these, I had to buy a bag of x amount a while ago to repair some wall lights in a guest house.

Send me an email and you can send me some money via paypal or something.

I am sure they are readily available singularly somewhere though.

The company we used is Inlico Ltd - They have a minimum order though.
lectrician my email is [email protected] let me know how much and i will organise somehting i used to have a paypal account havent used it for ages so hopefully it will still be ok
thanks
bill

lectrician i have sent you mail, hope you got it let me know please
thanks
bill

lectrician have you still got the switch ?? i would appreciate an answer if possible even if you doint have one anymore
thank you
Bill

hello anybody know how to find him ????
or shall i assume he's not interested ?

lectrician have you still got the switch ?? i would appreciate an answer if possible even if you doint have one anymore
thank you
Bill

hang on i will give him a shout ;)

message left on ask the trades 2132 and he is on line there

appreciate it big-all but i think he must have changed his mind as i have emailed him too never mind plan b then
thanks
Bill

appreciate it big-all but i think he must have changed his mind as i have emailed him too never mind plan b then
thanks
Bill

lectrician isnt like that he would say ya or nae he went off line before reciving the the pm i sent him
he is admin on att so makes frequent visits :D

Sorry!

I recieved your email but did not reply because I thought you had sorted it when I read your post (quoted below)!

jj, thanks for this post its exactly what i need
regards
bill

I will double check this morning that I have them at the unit, and will let you know later on this morning.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back