mid position valve

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi does anybody know who makes the 3 port valve british gas fit? it has a blue head with british gas logo on it. it also has mv11qm on sticker.probably quite old.

Sponsored Links
Picture would be nice, but expect it an ACL/Drayton head. Is it removable with little black button on side.

Ok thanks i thought that was the case.I was intending to replace with a drayton ma1/679-3 which has a white,grey,orange,green/yellow and a blue wire.Do you know if the colors are the same on the old bg/drayton unit?

Sponsored Links
head is removable but not quick release

Eh? How then??
Hi i meant its not a quick release with the button on side like the new draytons.Pretty sure it is a drayton tho. was just hoping the wire colors on old unit would match new one.I havent removed it yet or looked at the wires tho.Seems bg put their label on many heating components?

'Phone your local Plumb Center. Some of these are stockists for the BG versions if you are bothered. If not, as said Drayton is the same.

no.means ring the mushers at 3 houses corner.theys mite have her on the back of the motor morris

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back