faulty mid position actuator or blown fuse?

push the plastic lever it will go under the plastic case and just clips onto the brass body. you will see it if it's their.

Sponsored Links
I can see the lever go under the plastic case, but I do not see any clips.

do you think if I have older version valve?

the black lever clip at back of actuator casing looks like this:

l2.jpg

bit blured but that look like it push it in from the side and lift the actuator up.

thank you again.

now I have lift the actuator up. this means I can replace it with a good one.

Sponsored Links
when you do the five wires do one at a time if your not sure, as i've seen people pull them all out then their on the phone don't know where they go.

check the pin out of the brass body is moving freely before replacing newone.

I have put it back on now since I do not have a new actuator at the moment. I only bought a replacement motor today.

I should certainly follow your advice when I get a new actuator. I am glad that I've learnt so much from you. Thank you.

check the pin out of the brass body is moving freely before replacing newone.
the pin only moves in small angle / degree. it does not turn a circle. is this correct?

ok. it can turn lockwise a little and can turn to anti-clockwise a little bit.

just to make sure that I get this right.

The valve pin does move. but I feel I have to use reasonable force in order to turn the pin. does this mean "move freely"?

With actuator put in place, the actuator lever can return to W position by itself from H position.

thank you seco and Happy Easter

I will then go ahead to order a new actuator.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back