Middle aged nonce from Leeds caught in the act

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom

Attempted to arrange sex with a 14 year old boy but everything was recorded online and once the nonce appeared he is arrested by citizens.

Another wrongun named and shamed.

Sponsored Links
Money...Nowadays Im cynical of everything,news,etc especially home made videos on the net where one has no idea of the origin.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
They regularly catch nonces and post it up on the tube. I doubt it is fake, although you may have a point.

They regularly catch nonces and post it up on the tube. I doubt it is fake, although you may have a point.

Problem is when innocent person is wrongly accused of being a paedophile like that guy killed in somerset, even after 60 odd calls to the police about violence from his neighbours.

Problem is when innocent person is wrongly accused of being a paedophile like that guy killed in somerset, even after 60 odd calls to the police about violence from his neighbours.

The point remains that these people caught on video (if it is legit) are practicing pedophiles, because you don't go to meet a 14 year old boy after exhanging sexual content without wanting sexual content.

Whether these people actually get charged or not is an interesting point. I suppose they could argue entrapment.

At the very least I'd expect them to be lodged on the predator list if they aren't already.

What the fukc brings someone to do something like this anyway is beyond me, and not something I think I'll ever understand.

Taking a philisophical viewpoint, whether or not a predator is once a victim or whichever way it's spun, the bottomline is they are a risk, and that's not to be taken lightly.

Whether these people actually get charged or not is an interesting point. I suppose they could argue entrapment.
Used to do this at the newspapers I worked with. It's not entrapment because the journo's are very careful about not leading them on. Everything has to come from the adult in order for it to go to court, which 9/10 times they did, resulting in a conviction. It's the same method the police use too.

Used to do this at the newspapers I worked with. It's not entrapment because the journo's are very careful about not leading them on. Everything has to come from the adult in order for it to go to court, which 9/10 times they did, resulting in a conviction. It's the same method the police use too.

Well then bring on the conviction. Yes I suppose this encourages vigilante justice but justice of any sort is better than none at all.

Sponsored Links
Back