Migrating from HomeControl to ProControl+ App

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have an enforcer v10 working with the HomeControl app. I am planning to get a dome camera and have downloaded the ProControl+ app. I have entered the ID and password and can see my system on the app. However, when i click on the system, i get "Connecting failed. THe phone is not authorized yet. Visit www.pyronixcloud via PC to authorize the phone".
I have been using the same phone to run HomeControl app so am wondering whether both apps can both be registered on the pyronix icloud...
Can anyone help or suggest a way forwards and steps to take?
Thanks.

Last edited by a moderator:
Sponsored Links
Yes you can migrate the account, did you install the system? You need to have access to the pyronix cloud admin account that has the authorisation for your system. Then from there you will see your phone with home control access authorised and your phone with pro control access not authorised just authorise that one.

Thanks T1GERIII. I am the admin on the pyronix iCloud and had previously set up the account.
Unfortunately there doesn’t seem to be an option as you have described.
The closest I have is when I click on edit system, I get the sys ID, panel version etc and a box already ticked for ‘Auto Allow HomeControl+ Apps to Connect.,
This is how it is currently setup but still no joy with ProControl app.
Do you know where else I may need to look at or what else I might need to remedy the issue?
Thanks

Update - I went onto the procontrol app and added another intrusion panel, entered my system ID and password and can now see a second line on pyronix cloud has been created showing the mobile device used and ProControl appearing under « device ».
Back to the app, I am now able to get in! Thanks for your help!

Last edited:
Sponsored Links
Delete or log out of Homecontrol app ,otherwise if you are logged into both apos it will not send notifications correctly.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back