Pyronix CCTV with Homecontrol+ App

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Evening all.
On my Homecontrol App I have the 4 blank slots, does anyone know what cameras that I can use with the app? and where i can get them from?

I tried contacting Pyronix directly but they only speak to installers, My pyronix agent doesn't use them and suggested a set up from Amazon or ebay :( from an unknown brand

Thanks in advance

Sponsored Links
Pyronix / Hikvision ...just google Pyronix cctv camera ...the 4 types are easy to connect ...

Thanks for the quick reply, I can see the ones i want but they say you have to have procontrol+ and i only have homecontrol+, do I take it they will work with both?

You may have to upgrade app as the old one may only support the old " non Hikvision cameras"

Sponsored Links
Personally think the Procontrol app is better than the homecontrol one does the same things and more also looks better. You can add any Hikvision camera to it so you could buy a Hikvision Turbo DVR unit if you wanted.
Just got hold of the camera doorbell to have a play with im sure it will work on the same app also.

Quick update, After having a play with the Doorbell the camera can be viewed on the pro control app but it doesn't open up a call if its pressed. You need the hik connect app for that.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back