Mila Door Handle Problem

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi, we have a Mila Door Handle similar to

http://www.mila.co.uk/Portals/0/ProSecure handle literature web.pdf

I'm struggling to remove the handle, I've removed the two large retaining screws but for the life of me can seem to figure out how to remove the handle. The inside handle has a small screw or something in the handle itself but I cannot seem to find out how to remove it.

Any ideas? THanks in anticipation.

Lee

Sponsored Links
Its probably a tiny grub screw and normally need a tiny Allen key like a 3mm, it could however need a flat bladed screwdriver, can you take a photo?

Thanks crank. It looks like whoever fitted the handle initially overtightened an Allen key screw. Got any advice on how to loosen?

Well if it's rounded and still stuck fast then you'll need some easy outs, if not then driliingmit out is an option but you'll need a replacement grub screw if you do, if you drill the middle out these tiny screws just crumble and fall out

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back