Machine Screw size for Mila Pro Secure door handle

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I have a mila prosecure door handle in brushed satin colour. I'm moving it to a different door and the screws supplied are too short so I need 2x 70mm or greater. Mila are no help they simply refer me to their partners who then say that they don't stock extra screws, Mila won't even tell me what size the screws are. The screws measure 4.5mm but I'm finding it hard to find M4.5 sized screws anywhere especially with a countersunk head. Ideally I'd like in brushed metal too but at the moment I'd take what I can get.

Does anyone happen to know precisely what size the screws are and where to obtain them - perhaps an M5 would work...?
TIA
John

Sponsored Links
Oh M6 - interesting - as the screws that come with it measure 4.5mm diameter according to my micrometer. Grand so, ill order a couple from somewhere and see.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back