MIRA Advance Thermostatic shower star/stop button flashing

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi all, we have the above shower and have had it installed for years. This evening, we pulled the power cord and nothing happened. The water supply and reset lights were unlit and the high and low pressure lights stayed unlit. However, the start/stop light was flashing on and off. Any help would be appreciated.

Sponsored Links
Many thanks Denso, ours is an Advance ATL Flex judging by the covers shots from the link. Any idea how much a replacement one would cost?

Sponsored Links
If I buy the necessary spare parts to repair the shower, would they need to be fitted by a plumber or an electrician?

If I buy the necessary spare parts to repair the shower, would they need to be fitted by a plumber or an electrician?

Either or, just depends on whether they deal with electric showers.

some might some wont, just remember if you buy parts and it turns out that was not the fault, you still have to pay for having them swapped

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back