Mira mixer !

Well looking at that they must be in the valve, thank god for that, you are a diamond mate, but one thing why if they are fitted is the temp still not getting hot? :eek:

Sponsored Links
What happens if you turn it to fully hot does it reduce in flow or even flow from cold through to hot ?

Sponsored Links
I would remove bar mixer check pipework is running free with good flow on both hot/cold pipes.

Check filters clean.
Check nrv's aren't stuck.
Refit and try.

Is the boiler firing up when shower on ?

'Check nrv's aren't stuck'- whats best method of checking just blowing in them do?
Yes boiler fires ok?
May try turning acold tap on with shower running to see if it improves the heat into shower by reducing cold in. :idea:

Sorry :D last question of the night, if it turns out they are fitted and ok, what other reasons could this symptom be caused by?

Just so I can cover everthything when there.

Can't think at the moment. :rolleyes:
OK mate, I really appreciate your input/help, I owe you a drink ( virtual one ) I'll do what you suggest and see what happens.

Thanks a bundle once again, time to hit the sack now I'm geting up in a bit :cry: :D

I'll update tomorrw

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back