Mira mixer !

Oh right! sorry Seco never seen them, that may be just the thing and no pipe excavation, have you a link or summat for them please?

Sponsored Links
Yes thats what they are like.
They should come with the bar mixer.

Have you the mi's with you ?

Sponsored Links
here wa a little white coloured round filter looking thing that went into the diverter assembly before the pipework for the shower, could that be a single pressure valve of some sort ? I thought it was a pressure reducer to the shower unit. thats all I got with the shower, no nrv's I do'nt think.

That's a 12 L/Min Flow Regulator.

Do you want the mi's then you can see for yourself ?

I hav'nt got the mi's will have them tomorrow.
Just a thought maybe the little valve thingy was a pressure reducing valve and I mistakenly installed it into the wrong place

They should be with the shower.
Did you fit the inlet connector into the bar mixer or was they already screwed in ?

They should be with the shower.
Did you fit the inlet connector into the bar mixer or was they already screwed in ?
Inlet connector? The bar came as one piece, With nuts on, apart from the valve mentioned above it did'nt have anything else with it, can I get nrv's that go into the bar mixer directly?

If they was already screwed in they must be in already.
If not you need the proper mira one's.

Read the link i gave you above.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back