Help with routing pipework for mixer shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I want to install a mixer shower ( mira atom) I need advice on the best way to tackle it see photos I dont really want to remove any tiles if possible because they are stuck onto lath and plaster I have some room under the bath as can be seen but which way to route the hot and cold (n) any advice please

Attachments

• IMG_1523.JPG
    IMG_1523.JPG
    91.2 KB · Views: 164
  • IMG_1526.JPG
    IMG_1526.JPG
    236.6 KB · Views: 169
Sponsored Links
I can't think of any way you'll do that with out removing tiles. The pipe work needs to be accurately sited at 150mm centres.

How would you get a bent piece of piece up there or a straight piece and then solder an elbow onto it?

Thanks .Just helped me decide I have some spare tiles I will take a couple off and patch up as needed after getting pipes in Never thought of going through the other side but to be honest that would be a job as well to finish off with what would be needed

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back