1. Visiting from the US? Why not try DIYnot.US instead? Click here to continue to DIYnot.US.
    Dismiss Notice

Mira Mode Digital Shower and Combi Boilers

Discussion in 'Plumbing and Central Heating' started by Naz1977, 5 Apr 2020.

1. Naz1977

Naz1977

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Hi All

I hope you are all keeping well given the circumstances.

I am after some advice.

I currently have a 10Kwh electric shower and have had some issues with it.

So it was suggested that I should look at getting a mixer shower as I have a combi boiler and that would give me better pressure and hot water from the boiler.

So been looking around and have come across the Mira Mode shower. I like the look of it, bit pricey but has a few good features.

Has anyone got any first hand experience of the above? If not, is there an alternative that you have experience with that would recommend?

I am after a dual fed system and the Combi I have is a 30Kwh system. Have measured the flow rate on the cold ( about 20-25lt per minute at 2bar with 2 taps open)

Thanks in advance

2. Sponsored Links
  3. flameport

flameport

Thanks Received:
    United Kingdom
    Any thermostatic mixer valve will be vastly better than the electric shower.

4. DIYnot Local

DIYnot Local

United Kingdom

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local