Mira Platinum Digital Mixer Shower (pumped) Help with pipewo

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi,

I am about to have the Mira Platinum Digital Mixed shower (pumped model) installed, looking at the diagram is it essentinal for the hot supply to be taken at the angle shown in the diagram on page 14 on the Installation guide

(http://www.mirashowers.co.uk/onlinecatalog/pdf/platinum_iug.pdf)

Our exisitng 'power shower' Mira Event had the hot supply taken from the pipework which supplys the hot tap on the bath, we had no problems with this pumped power shower (i.e air locks etc) can we simply use this exising power shower pipes and feed the mixer or must it be a seperate supply?

only difference is the hot pipe will now go into loft but is well within the ranges, i.e 10cm below the lowest point of the cold cistern.

Thanks

Harvy

Sponsored Links
as these showers are abit more flexible on install than a seperate pumped shower. i can't see you having any issues as you say its on the 22mm pipe to the bath just the same as taking it from the horizontal from the top of the cylinder or the vertical supply pipe below the vent. .

but i still prefer to stick to what the mi's say as they can't argue the warranty then.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back