Mira Platinum Digital Shower

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have the above shower fitted and encountered a problem yesterday, the shower is a high pressure unit connected to my 37cdi combi.

Now I tried to turn the shower on last night and I got a very very low flow from it, I then turned on the hot tap at the WHB quickly and he shower fired up and worked perfectly. I've had to do the same again this morning to get it to fire up.

There are no error codes showing on the LCD display either ?

Anyone got any thoughts, I'm going to phone MIRA later today to see what they suggest.

Sponsored Links
Hi billy_smith,

I am having the same problem as you did, except that after 2 days of firing the flow up by turning on tap at WHB, the trick does not work anymore. What was the problem and rectification for yours?

If it's all been working fine up till now then firstly I'd be looking at filters and hose/shower heads as the possible restriction and may need cleaned out. If you drop the shower hose/head to its lowest point does it then start up?

Sponsored Links
Thanks, Rob. I've checked both. The filters are absolutely clean. Check valves are responding to air blow. I've also removed the shower head and dropped the hose as low as possible, but the flow remains low.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back