Mira sport gone cold again !!

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi again ,a couple of months ago our shower went cold I posted on here and got great advise and fixed it .TCO had gone,just went for a shower after work and its freezing cold again ! I will order a couple of switches but any advice on why it should go again so soon .Thanks ...TIM

Sponsored Links
low pressure or the tco has failed again do a continuity test on the tco first.
you say a couple of months. looking at your last post it's only lasted a month. ;)

I knew it hadnt been long thats why I couldnt understand why it had failed again .I will have to get a tester but it shouldnt have failed already or do they? Water pressure seems OK but we are in a hard water area could that be doing something ?I have ordered a couple of tco's but I dont want to do that every month :)

Sponsored Links
it shouldnt have failed already or do they?
has been known.

Water pressure seems OK but we are in a hard water area could that be doing something ?
no

I have ordered a couple of tco's but I dont want to do that every month :)

make sure the can is clean and dry when fitting new one.
shower head is clean not scaled.
hose is not damaged or collapsing internal.
filter is clean.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back