Mirror Door Runners

Jaa

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have a set of sliding mirror doors with damaged runners.
I cannot I.D. the manufacturer.
Is there anyone out there who is able to give a contact address for replacements runners?
They are not Stanley.
Two units per door (bottom) with single plastic/nylon 28mm wheel. Each unit aprox 9cm long with hight adjuster bolt.
I would have posted a picture but I cannot see the option. :)
I can email a picture to you if you think you may have the answer. regards

Sponsored Links
Hi, help still required!
Can anyone give me a lead in locating the manufacturers of these runners? :?:

Jaa said:
Hi, help still required!
Can anyone give me a lead in locating the manufacturers of these runners? :?:

Still looking :rolleyes:

Sponsored Links
Try here

They may have a spare wheel which you could drill the old now out, or send it to them and they may do it for you.

masona said:
Try here

They may have a spare wheel which you could drill the old now out, or send it to them and they may do it for you.

Thank you very much :) . This looks a very promising contact. I have been in touch with them, I am just awaiting a reply.

Back in 2006 Jaa had a problem with mirror door runners. I have exactly the same problem. Did Jaa find a supplier???
I did find replacements ten years ago but the firm's gone out of business. Can anyone, especially Jaa, help???

jaa did you find the runners you need. I have exactly the same problem and cant find any.

jaa did you find the runners you need. I have exactly the same problem and cant find any.

Sorry. I gave up and gave the mirror doors away (free) to a chap who wanted to fix them to a wall I think. I then bought "opening" doors from IKEA ..... so much easier than sliding doors IF you have the space to be able to open the doors!!
Jack

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back