missing bit for mfi tazetta kitchen - anyone help???

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
hi,
i am missing a couple of items for my mfi tazetta kichen.
i need an end panel for an oven tower unit and 2 x door and drawer fronts for 500 base units.
please, please, please can anyone help me????!!!!!!!!

many many thanx,
claire :cry: :LOL:

Sponsored Links
long shot but try howdens,you might need to open up an account.

all gone at howdens!

checked there few weeks ago and it's been discontinued and all gone nationwide apparently.

tried company who bought all the mfi stock and no go there either!

HELP!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

well in brighton e/sussex there is a firm advertising on the local radio that has bought a lot of ex mfi stuff,dunno if this will help you at all???
the radio station is 'heart fm'.

Sponsored Links
well in brighton e/sussex there is a firm advertising on the local radio that has bought a lot of ex mfi stuff,dunno if this will help you at all???
the radio station is 'heart fm'.

thanx for all your help - while you are listening, can you try and find the name of the company???!!!
i'll be really grateful.
thanx,
claire

I checked the other day and they definitely DO have your style doors - don't know how many they have left, though.

There isn't a phone number that I can see but the details are on the Trade bargains site I posted earlier.

I have various sizes of henley full height kitchen doors all in excellent condition with original handles still in packaging. I am looking to sell doors for reasonable price. Please contact if interested. :)

Are you still looking? I realise it has been a while but I have some Tazetta stuff left over from my kitchen and I'm looking to get rid.
If so do you have the part number?

Hi, can you please tell me what you actually have left of your TAZETTA Kitchen. We are just in the process of fitting ours..Cheers

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back