Missing sink overflow

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
I have no plumbing knowledge whatsoever but my plumber is telling me that he has misplaced the overflow and cant get another since then he hasnt been answering his mobile :rolleyes: surely this cant be the case?

Can anyone point me in the right direction of where I can get the correct overflow, the waste is fitted just need to the overflow for the below sink.

http://www.taps4less.com/PP/A-OPAL10.html

Is just a generic item I can get from anywhere? Contacted the online store but they said they will need to contact the manufacture and that was 3 weeks ago :confused:

Sponsored Links
If the waste and overflow kit came with the sink it is highly unlikely that it will be 'generic'.
It is also possible that Astracast will have spares, so you may have to buy the whole kit. Unless you can convince them that it was not in the pack with everything else.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back