Mixer or electric shower?

sorry, I have little experience of electric showers, except that in hard-water areas (like here) they scale up quickly. I understand the cheaper ones are throw-away but better ones are worth repairing.

Someone will know which are the good brands.

Sponsored Links
You get what you pay for with electric showers.

8.5kw is a bit carp, my girlfriend has 8.5kw Aqualisa Quartz in her flat and its not very good tbh. I'd advise you get a 9.5kw +. Ok it will cost more but you will gain a better perfoming shower. You might have to upgrade the cable size also.

Forgot to add a few top brands - Grohe, Mira, Aqualisa, Bristan etc

Thanks a lot guys! You can congratulate me! I finally bought Stanza White Shower from the range of electric showers 8.5 kw today! :D I hope it will serve me for a long time! Thanks you again!

Sponsored Links
May I ask how much you spent on the 8.5kw?

The reason I ask is that on the Gainsborough website they have a 10.5kw model on offer for £99, probably cheaper than the 8.5kw you purchased.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back