Mixer showers - worth paying the extra?

Sponsored Links
Many internet retailers do not specify what brand of shower you are purchasing. My suspicion of these is that they are Far East products. Generally not a problem when you buy it, but just try getting spares a couple of years later.

HansGrohe stuff is beautifully made, and to my mind the price reflects both premium quality and a sort of "design premium". However, spares are available should you need them. Over the long run, say 10 years, may well work out cheaper than two or three cheaper units.

Are 15mm connections enough for mixer showers which promise 15-20 l/min?

Edit: just seen specs which say 1/2" which is 15mm

Sponsored Links
I don't like thermostatic showers much.

Perhaps because I go to so many not working properly.

But then I have stored water at a very exact temperature.

Last weekend I was staying in Rheims where they had a very good Grohe shower. Would always recommend them for anyone who can afford one.

Tony

Last weekend I was staying in Rheims where they had a very good Grohe shower. Would always recommend them for anyone who can afford one.

Tony

So you are suggesting Grohe is non thermostatic?
What model is it?
I searched but could not find such a shower.

you don't like them much then you say there very good showers:confused:

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Sponsored Links
Back