Mixing Kitchen and Bathroom paint with Emulsion?

I have no intention of offering you any form of explanation with regard to the chemical analysis of any paint system, neither I am I impressed regarding any internet research, A great deal of fuss over just a cupful of emulsion though.

Dec

Indeed. It's just amazing that you basically ended up giving the same advice that I originally did. ;)

Sponsored Links
Mr H

You asked if I had any objections with regards to your posts, and the simple answer is no. You were on this site for sometime last night and could have easily offered your advice long before I did yet you choose to wait for me to reply and then posted. It is obvious to me that you had already researched the advice. We both know what the real problem is though don't we.

Dec

Yes I was online for sometime last night, (I wonder how you knew that ? :confused:) participating in a game in the GD forum, reading replies to one of my own threads and posting inbetween fights during boxing.

As far as reseach goes, even if I had been doing so, why did you immediately say my post was utter nonsense when it clearly wasn't?!
Perhaps you have been researching since!!! (Tereylean, tirolleeen, teralyne, tyrelene, oh there it is TYROLEAN - need I say more? OK, corbels, GRP canopies, surfactants to name but a few.)

I agree, we do both know what the problem is:

misterhelpful has a stalker who follows his every move on this forum, which you have so obviously just proved.

I'm flattered but also a little worried.

Sponsored Links

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back