mk/crabtree sockets

Reaction score
Country
United Kingdom
Hi.what should i expect to pay for mk or crabtree georgian brass swtiched double sockets,And where is the best place to buy them?Is there somewhere on line?Thank you.

Sponsored Links
I know these are not the brand you asked for but might be of some interest to you Click Here Or Here

The MK stuff IIRC is not cheap but it is quality gear.

HTH

Rob

The Wholesaler said:
ohhh they are pricey m8, can't u just make do with any old brand, or do u like a named product, cos i prefer ralph lauren but when times r hard a nike tracksuit will do.
I.don't just want a named product,I want quailty product thats all.Are there others :?:

Sponsored Links
Hi, i recently bought some MK switches and sockets in georgian brass from a site i found online called www.jcelectrics.com. They seemed to be able to get the full range of MK stuff if i wanted. A Double switched socket cost me £11.90, which seems to be pretty good.

DIYnot Local

Staff member

If you need to find a tradesperson to get your job done, please try our local search below, or if you are doing it yourself you can find suppliers local to you.

Select the supplier or trade you require, enter your location to begin your search.

Are you a trade or supplier? You can create your listing free at DIYnot Local

Back